In the world of certifications and compliance, there are several problems.
- Problem 1 – Organisations need to provide ISO certification to service the public sector – It is a common trend at the moment for organisations that would be required to be certified to take on projects for the public sector. The supply chain is required now more and more to get ISO certifications.
- Problem 2 – High cost is an existing barrier to undertaking audits and maintaining certification – Many organisations can seek such a solution. But in some cases, the high costs are a barrier to obtaining such certification.
- Problem 3 – Companies will have to fast forward from compliance to assurance – Many of the companies acknowledge that compliance is not enough for them. So they need to move to assurance and how to do this? The main focus here is the risk that they need to fast forward to this. The process is not easy but now it is possible.
- Problem 4 – Inaccurate, outdated and time-consuming asset management model – especially in time of COVID it is a major problem in terms of certification, that has to be done remotely.
- Problem 5 – A remote ISO certification process needs to be considered.
Could it be there a solution to resolve all these problems? The good news is that there is. This solution is now in our hands. It is called BAMS – Business Assurance Management System!
This system could be procured directly or this system could be procured from Crown Commercial Services.
BAMS is built in a SaaS (Software as a Service) model. It could be run from the office, from home or different locations.
BAMS is not just Document Retrieval System or Document Management System although it has all the facilities to do this, also it is a Business Assurance Management System because by using the controls BAMS also creates a level of Risk management.
BAMS is a fully built Asset Management System. Assets are all Resources that add value to the organization: PEOPLE, PRODUCT, PLANT, PROCESS.
PROCESS: Critical systems and processes
PEOPLE: Competent and compliant
PLANT: Buildings and Equipment
PRODUCT: Goods and Services