BAMS has got a Security by Design. It is built on an Microsoft Server sitting on a Microsoft platform.
BAMS is hosted and encrypted in the UK on a fully certified ISO 27001 facilities.
BAMS includes Artificial intelligence, which allow the System to have active learning and then suggest different exits from particular situations.
BAMS has many features built inside:
- Single source software platform to maintain asset line of sight;
- Systems – Wide Software as a Service (SaaS) Model
- Risk assessment and advance incident warning system
- Accessible locally and from Cloud
- Built-in remote certification functionality
- Papers operations as part of digitalization process
- Agile (Agility by Design)
- Prevents cross contamination
- Drives cross pollination
The System is built to the high cyber security standards in the UK. It is hosted and encrypted in the UK and also include Artificial Intelligence, which allows the system to have active learning and then suggests different exits from particular situations:
- ASSUMPTIONS: The system is trained and makes assumptions based on previously uploaded files for criticality, classification level and document type.
- NOTIFICATIONS: If no actions have been performed on a document according to the specified criteria, the system automatically notifies 3 levels by e-mail (the responsible person, their direct manager and the owner)
- SELF-ADJUSTMENTS: In case of systematic non-compliance by the user with the deadline for performing an action on a specific document, the system is trained to automatically adjust the duration of the prior initial notification for the future.